Monday, September 8, 2008

So you all know how much I love skincare. I live for this stuff. I'm espcially a huge fan of masks, but at an average of 40 smackeroonies a pop it get s a bit expensive. That is until I found Mario Badescu. Who is he? Mario Badescu has been known for personalized skin care treatments and products. Products and services have been proven to help those suffering from acne, rosacea, aging and other skin problems. He owns a salon in NYC and is known amongst the stars.


Alright, alright enough promoting and let's get to what you all want to know. Is he affordable?? Well in terms of his services, I wouldn't know nor would I fly all the way to NYC to find otu (even I have my limits). However, I have ordered many of his products and can I just say that they are GOOD. Seriously. I was shocked at how gentle they were and how the products that touted a "get glowing skin" braggadocio actually got my skin glowing. What was even more shocking? The surprising costs. Here are some of my favorite products, what I think and how much they are gonna cost you.




Drying Mask- 2 oz, $18.00 This stuff smells awful, I'm pretty sure it has to do with the Colloidal Sulfur based formula. This mask also does exactly what it says: dries existing pimples and oil and helps clarify problematic skin. Soothing Calamine makes this mask safe and gentle for most skin types. Because of it's thick pudding-like consistency a little bit goes a long way.













Drying Lotion- 1 oz, $17.00 Made with Calamine and Salicylic Acid this stuff is pretty intense. You dot it on whiteheads and overnight BAM they are gone! Ok, granted it actually took my unsighlty whiteheads more than overnight to disappear but in 72 hours my breakouts were contained. Use sparingly because this stuff can really dry you out. I bought one 2 months ago and am just now running a bit low. But then...I also used it every night.










Healing and Soothing Mask- 2 oz, $20.00 This mask calms red, irritated skin. I definitely noticed a glow after using it. I love this because it is gentle and cream-based so it doesn't get hard and crackly. Leaves skin nice and soft!
















The best part? Each order comes with a bevy of free samples so you can try out some great products of theirs! Each sample has about 4-6 applications worth.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hi, just discovered your site, and it looks really great. I'm going to have to check these products out as I struggle to find anything that suits my skin. And those prices look gooood to me! :)

Post a Comment